Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Deborah1
  • 21-05-2019

Introducing the OnePlus 7 series

by 3 Moderator ‎21-05-2019 10:37 AM - edited ‎21-05-2019 04:21 PM (575 Views)

Introducing the One Plus 7 image header.png

Three are very excited to announce our exclusive partnership with OnePlus in Ireland with the launch of the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. Both phones pack a combination of cutting-edge hardware and an effortless software experience, to transform the way you use your phone.

We’re here to help you decide which phone is best for you. Check out the features and specifications of each phone on this article.  Feel free to join in and discuss by commenting below.

Perhaps you already own a OnePlus, we’d love to hear your feedback and thoughts about the new 7 series?

OnePlus 7

Screen size really matters and the 6.41 inch screen with a new Fluid AMOLED Display, designed to offer a responsive experience with smooth animations and vibrant colours, is worth getting excited about. The 90 Hz refresh rate and QHD+ resolution create incredible viewing clarity and unrivalled smoothness.

Photographers of all levels rejoice as you can capture crystal-clear shots with an intelligent dual camera that adapts to your location and the time of day. The OnePlus 7 now includes an innovative Portrait Mode for a more detailed finished shot. Last but not least, this phone includes Nightscape 2.0 for those low light or night shots.

Gamers of the world can join in on this excitement, as the OnePlus 7 has the latest 855 Snapdragon Processor from Qualcomm and 6GB of RAM. In addition to this, fanatic mode is a built-in feature allowing an uninterrupted and immersive gaming experience. Not to mention the powerful dual Dolby Atmos speakers.

*please note that the OnePlus 7 isn’t available for pre-order

OnePlus 7.PNG

OnePlus 7 Pro

Pro means bigger and better and you will be blown away by the OnePlus 7 Pro.  This phone has all its little sibling has to offer and more, the Fluid AMOLED Display and the 90 Hz refresh rate and QHD+ resolution. The viewing experience is heightened by the impressive design of the 6.67 inch display that curves over the edges.

Photographers the excitement builds! The OnePlus 7 Pro has a pop up selfie camera and 48 MP main camera, ultra wide angle lens and 3x optical zoom.  Along with this, you’ll get amazingly clear and detailed shots with that added advantage of an intelligent triple camera that adapts to your location and the time of day.

Gamers take note of the craftsmanship of the larger display with the curved edges and its 10 layer liquid cooling system that will allow you to have an unhindered gaming experience while you charge.

You can get your hands on one of these gems in Black by pre-ordering here

Pro 7.PNG

One of the features which is available on both theses phone and stands out for me is the Warp Charge 30. This incredible feature will have your phone ready to go in 20 minutes. It also means little to no charging throughout the day.  One less thing to worry about.

General Specifications

SPEC

OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7 Pro

Display Size/ type

6.41" QHD AMOLED Display

6.67" QHD + AMOLED Display

OS

Android 9

Android 9

Processor

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855

RAM & Memory

6GB/128G

6GB/128GB

Battery Size

3700 mAH

4000 mAH

SIM TYPE

Nano

Nano

Camera Specifications

SPEC

OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7 Pro

Lens

Dual

Triple

Rear Camera

Dual 48MP

48MP/16MP/8MP

Front Camera

16MP

16mp Pop Up

Comments
by Smokersky
on ‎21-05-2019 11:03 AM

Hi, are you guys going to sell the 8GB/256GB version of the Pro as well? Thanks

by 3 Moderator
on ‎21-05-2019 12:11 PM

@Smokersky  that's a great question 👍 Right now we're running with 6GB/128GB but your suggestion is worth considering for the future. Have you ever used a OnePlus? 

by Smokersky
on ‎21-05-2019 12:20 PM

Not yet, although I've had many other Android phones. But I've just watched the review from Marques Brownlee and as he mentions, 6Gb might be a bit short for a medium to heavy use especially considering future updates: https://youtu.be/JEWzl4V2YBI?t=113

by Smokersky
on ‎21-05-2019 04:07 PM

Hi Deborah, in that case, should the storage show 256GB? As far as I'm aware OnePlus doesn't sell an 8GB/128GB version of the OnePlus 7 Pro: https://www.oneplus.com/ie/oneplus-7pro

by 3 Moderator
on ‎21-05-2019 04:20 PM

@Smokersky you're absolutely right. sorry for the confusion. I've removed my comment to make sure nobody else gets the wrong end of the stick. 

by
on ‎22-05-2019 08:58 AM
When are the oneplus 7 phones expected to be in stores for sale, I'm quite interested in the standard one considering what is happening as regards Huawei.
by 3 Moderator
on ‎22-05-2019 09:48 AM

@XZ Hi there, I've checked this out for you and we expect stock of both phones to arrive in stores on the 5th of June 👍 

by Rahul
on ‎27-07-2019 04:33 PM

Hi, are the 12/256 GB Storage models currently available?

by
on ‎28-07-2019 03:22 PM
No, still only the 128 model on three.ie
@Rahul
by Legend
on ‎28-07-2019 05:31 PM
It will probably stay at that version with three
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>