Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
  • Three_Susan
  • 27-02-2019

App of the week - SHAREit

by 3 Moderator on ‎27-02-2019 04:57 PM - last edited on ‎27-02-2019 05:50 PM by 3 Moderator (208 Views)

blog_header_app_of_the_week.png

SHAREit is a gem of an app that lets you transfer files between devices. You can share photos, videos, music files, documents, and apps. One of the great things about SHAREit is it doesn’t matter what platform you’re using as it communicates with other SHAREit devices.

How does it work?

Instead of transferring over a Bluetooth or WIFI connection, it creates a direct wireless connection like a small network. Once connected to another device, files can be sent and received. How smart is that!

SHAREit2.png

Key Features

• Supports almost all video formats
  • Fastest in the world (200 times faster than Bluetooth)
  • Removes the need for cloud storage
  • Transfers all types of files (videos/pictures/music/installed apps)
  • Users can opt for an extra level of security when sharing sensitive documents
  • Available in 39 different languages
  • No limit to the size of the files shared (larger files may take a little longer)

What’s the rating?

On iTunes, the SHAREit app is rated4.2 out of 5

On The Google Play Store, the SHAREit app is rated 4.6 out of 5

Where can I get it?

Google Play Store

iTunes

I found this app very good for sharing photos to my tablet and PC. I have over 9k photos on my iPhone (I know right!) so it was so quick and easy to share them using this app. Let me know if you try it and what you think?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>