Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
  • Three_Kelly
  • 31-01-2018

App of the Week: Daily Yoga

by 3 Moderator on ‎31-01-2018 02:15 PM - last edited on ‎31-01-2018 04:58 PM by 3 Community Manager (97 Views)

AppOfTheWeek.jpg

App of the Week: Daily Yoga

Daily Yoga.PNG

Want to incorporate yoga into your daily routine but don’t have time to get to a studio? Daily Yoga is the perfect app for those wanting to try out yoga for the first time, or for those with more experience who just want to practice yoga in the comfort of their own home.

yoga.PNG

Why should I download it?

Yoga is a great form of exercise combining stretches, poses and breathing techniques to attain a healthier body and mind. Yoga lets you chill out and shape up at the same time, making it a beneficial exercise to try out or introduce into your daily routine.

This app offers more than 500 poses, 200 guided classes of yoga and over 50 workout plans that can suit both beginner and advanced.

These exercises not only help you with your yoga postures every day, but also provide classes in mindfulness and meditation that benefit both your mind as well as your body. One I would personally recommend would be ‘Office Yoga to De-Stress’.

yoga app.jpg

It’s a perfect app for those beginning their journey into yoga, or even those who just want to have a go at a few exercises. You will quickly get to know the basics in the first two weeks, accompanied by step by step instructions to guide you through the whole session.

For the advanced, you can attempt to master the harder poses, such as Full Splits and Shoulder Stand, in a quick and safe way.

You can also keep track of your calories and workouts by integrating the app with Google Fit and Apple Health.

Where can I find it?

Daily Yoga can be downloaded for free from the App Store here, and from the Google Play Store here.

Namaste!

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>