My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

proof of purchase.... is it really that hard to obtain?

Lookout
Hi, I have been trying to obtain proof of purchase for my huawei p30 pro so I can take advantage fo huawei 's free watch offer. I have spent 6+ hours on calls and Web chat and although promised repeatedly a copy of proof of purchase, I find myself with 8 copies of a letter which states 'As requested .... details of your contract
Phone make and model: HUAWEI P30 PRO BLACK
Phone serial number (IMEI):
Contract term: Twenty-four months
Start date:'.
I mention this when I have made subsequent requests and though reassured I will now receive proof of purchase I continue to be sent proof of contract.
My question is, can Three provide proof of purchase?
If so, how do I obtain a copy. After years of recommending Three as a service provider, I'm a little disappointed with the customer service side of things.

Help and advice gratefully received

Chosen Solution

Re: proof of purchase.... is it really that hard to obtain?

@saint320 you went back to chat but on that article it says to pm mods? All proof of purchases for phones come with the contract proof but the mods can help get you sorted because the article outlines what their proof will contain.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Just follow the article instructions and the mods will get you what you need https://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Proof-of-Purchase-VAT-Receipts-Usage-Report/ba-p/36419

Lookout
I have contacted Three re: proof of purchase again and have again been reassured that I would receive proof of purchase for my handset and not proof of contract. I even copied and pasted the discription of proof of purchase for the link above. I was told a note had been added to say not to send proof of contract.

I now have 8 proof of contracts.

See below for the end of the conversation I had with the adviser:

Suresh

And you can take my words as query resolved as I will take ownership of this for you

01:33:16

Suresh

01:33:25

Suresh

And you can also save this chat id for reference

How hard can I be to send a document?

Am I happy with Three?

No..... I have never come across such repeated incompetence.

@saint320 you went back to chat but on that article it says to pm mods? All proof of purchases for phones come with the contract proof but the mods can help get you sorted because the article outlines what their proof will contain.

Lookout
It says:
How can you contact Three, you say? Well, there are a few ways:

• Contact Live Chat   

7am - 12pm 7 days a week

• 1913 or if calling from abroad +35383 333 3333

8am - 8pm Mon-Fri / 8am - 6.30pm Sat & Sun

• Facebook/Twitter

9am - 8pm Mon to Fri / 10am - 6pm Sat & Sun

• 3Community 👍(please note, if you have not posted on the 3Community at least once, you will not be able to send a PM until you do).

9am - 8pm Mon-Fri / 10am - 6pm Sat/Sun

And:
To request your proof of purchase, contact Three and once we’ve requested the document, it will take up to 24 hours before you receive it by email.

How do I contact a mod? The article gives little info.

[ Edited ]

@saint320  Yeah and I recommended the Three mods because chat will only send what they have and are only required to send the contract (which includes your phone) Mods can do something else and have it outlined on the article. Many have received it form here. You send a PM to one of them like Three_Deborah1 or Three_Rachel 

£Re: proof of purchase.... is it really that hard to obtain?

Scout

I also need proof of purchase for P30 and P30lite cashback

Please advise

If you require me to PM a moderator please explain how

Thank you

Re: £Re: proof of purchase.... is it really that hard to obt

3 Community Manager

@UziDee Hi there, I'm one of the Mods here. All you need to do is select "send me a PM" under my signature. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll need the numbers related to the phones, IMEIs, your full name, address and date of birth 👍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>