My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Upgrade

Explorer

Hi there, I should be illegible for an upgrade from today but when I click on the "upgrade now" button on the Three website, I get a message saying: "Sorry, you're not currently eligible for an upgrade. For more information on your eligibility please click here to login to My3 and check the my Contract details section." Can you help please??

Chosen Solution

Re: Upgrade

3 Community Manager

@NathalieCork Glad to see that Shauna got this sorted for you! 

If anyone has received SMS saying that you're eligible for an upgrade but your My3 account states otherwise sometimes clearing the cache on the app can help and if it doesn't, the mods can make a change to sort it. If you're within 90 days of your contract end date you can upgrade early!

Thanks'

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@NathalieCork Hi there, have you been able to log in to My3 since your last post? 

Explorer

@Three_Deborah1  yes, I just checked now and still the same error message

3 Community Manager

Thanks for that @NathalieCork, can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? And of course your number too 😊 I'll be able to help you with this upgrade.

3 Community Manager

@NathalieCork Glad to see that Shauna got this sorted for you! 

If anyone has received SMS saying that you're eligible for an upgrade but your My3 account states otherwise sometimes clearing the cache on the app can help and if it doesn't, the mods can make a change to sort it. If you're within 90 days of your contract end date you can upgrade early!

Thanks'

Explorer

@Three_Rachel Thank you Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>