My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unable to log in the my3

1. Help me please to log into my 3 I've been trying for hours.

I contacted the chat help and they have set up a new password however, no matter which device, browser etc I use, it simply times out each time.

(Why do I need to even access my3? After several months with three I decided I would adjust the adult filter as it's been annoying from time to time when it prevents me reading normal blogs, accessing normal forums etc.)

2. Do you recommend using your app?  I tried to download the three ireland app . . . . google play tells me it's not available in my country . . . . I live in Ireland, which country's app should I use?

many thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Unable to log in the my3

Maestro
Your phone must not be Irish or the country selected when setting up your phone wasn't ireland which is why it's saying not available. Here's the thing. Gna sound stupid and obvious but you need to clear cookies and cache on your browser, if you already registered, follow forgot password link again and you'll get a text with temp password or a link in an email ( email you used to register). Are you sure you registered and when you did, did you validate the link by email?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro
Your phone must not be Irish or the country selected when setting up your phone wasn't ireland which is why it's saying not available. Here's the thing. Gna sound stupid and obvious but you need to clear cookies and cache on your browser, if you already registered, follow forgot password link again and you'll get a text with temp password or a link in an email ( email you used to register). Are you sure you registered and when you did, did you validate the link by email?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1
Highlighted

Legend
Also using a different browser helps

Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>