My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

New upgrade i selected was cancelled, but still showing?

My account was eligible for early upgrade, my contract does not officially end until the end of February.

1. i selected my new upgrade ( Huawei P30 PRO with Freebuds) however i was then sent an email saying it had been cancelled as the phone was out of stock.

2. I then selected a new upgrade (Huawie p30 pro) and paid an upfront cost of £79 (this has left my bank).

3. i contact live chat who have confirmed that neither contract is active and both have been cancelled, and i will receive a refund for the previous up front cost, however i have not received any emails confirming the 2nd upgrade i chose has been cancelled and im due a refund and My3 app still shows that the first contract selected is active - its yet to update.

I can't upgrade or change my contract until i 100% know the two new upgrades i selected have been cancelled, and i can go ahead and choose a new one (once i recieve my refund) otherwise i will have to consider changing provider.

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: New upgrade i selected was cancelled, but still showing?

3 Moderator

@ryanclarke by reading your post I can see you mentioned £79. Are you a Three UK customer? 😊

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.