My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Need to reset password for My3 account without phone

Lookout

I'm trying to access my my3 account but my phone is broken and the site always sends password resets via text message instead of email.

I've used the online chat support twice and they said they would send a password reset link to my email, but it never came even after I gave confirmed my email address with them.

Today I phoned up and spoke to a customer service rep who said she would send a password reset link to my email within a few hours, it never came.

What am I supposed to do to access my my3 account when customer service is unable to do it and there's no option to do so online without a working mobile phone?

Re: Need to reset password for My3 account without phone

Is it in the spam folder?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout

No. I don't think they ever sent it to me. That's 3 customer service reps, two on live chat, and one over the phone, and I even confirmed my email address to her.

Not good! @Three_Mairead is one of the reps here so if she sends it or it doesn't work you can tell her. Send her a PM with the number. They're really good here.

3 Moderator

Cheers @Michael_Mick  @jayme Absolutely, we're here to help 😊 Click on my name and there'll be an option to send me a PM. Send me your details such as your mobile number, name, address, date of birth and I'll look into this further for you 👍

Lookout

Is there a UK forum? I didn't realise this was for Irish users only. can't access my account details because I'm in the UK so she can't get access to my account details.

If I go to the 3 hub and try to log in, I still have the same issue, I need to reset my pass code but can't because it only resets via text message.

Given that three's customer service support reps can't seem do anything for me after 3 attempts, I guess my last resort will be council the direct debit, If I can't gain access to the services that I'm paying for, what else can I do?

3 Moderator

I've looked into Three UK's contact details @jayme Check them out here If you do come across a forum, update it here for other Community members 👍

Highlighted

No UK forum that's a definite,  just the general contact options. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>