My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

My3 App Isn't Working on Android 8.0

[ Edited ]
Guys! The My3 app was working just fine when my Note 8 was running Android 7.0. Today I received update for Android 8.0 but now when I will open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's start up and closes itself after few secs. Can you please fix it??

Andrew

Chosen Solution

Re: My3 App Isn't Working on Android 8.0

Can sometimes happen. Best thing to do is to uninstall it completely and then install it again.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Can sometimes happen. Best thing to do is to uninstall it completely and then install it again.
Highlighted

yes it worked  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions