My3

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't upgrade online

Scout

Hi,

I want to upgrade a price plan, but on both website and app I keep getting this message:

'Choose a new plan

You'll need to wait 72 hours before you can change your price plan. You can also buy a short-term add-on if you need extra data immediately'

I tried this yesterday, but today the message is the same!!

I also tried it with a different account and it was fine.

Any ideas, it's a 1 month rolling contract.

Cheers

IanC

Re: Can't upgrade online

Scout

I just tried it with a third account, and got the message :-(

Highlighted

You can't really upgrade on a sim only, I think you have to speak to someone? Try chat www.three.ie/chat
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@IanC I've looked at your post and @Mac_n_cheese has a point, a SIMO plan can be changed through contacting customer care. I'm wondering are you a 3IRL customer or 3UK? While some 3UK customers find themselves here, it's a Community for 3IRL customers 😊 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions