Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: You caught it....!

Scout

Am I in the right place for the competition  Smiley Very Happy

Just in time @jjbb! All the names are going in a hat now, and we'll have a winner announced shortly.

Best of luck everyone Smiley Happy

Leader
Tick tock ⏰ can't wait 😊

Anonymous
Fingers and toes crossed 😍

Congrats to @Tracymcguinness and @Cshek99! Drop me a PM w...

Congrats to @Donegal-3 and @Anonymous! Drop me a PM with your details by clicking here - http://forum.three.ie/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2

Thanks everyone for playing! Hope ye had as much fun playing it as I did making it Smiley Happy 

Leader
Thanks three it was great fun 👻👻👻👻

Unfortunately link won't work x

You can also just click on my name @Donegal-3 and you'll see a link to send me a private message if you're on mobile Smiley Happy

Leader
I have tried both but won't work ☺️

Wizard

Are you getting an error message when you try these @Donegal-3

Highlighted

Leader
Thanks bob got sorted ! When I used emojis in the reply it wouldn't send !!all sorted now ;-)
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year. All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon