Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Ticket competition on the 3Community for the 3Arena

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 so sorry to hear you that you are sick. And it's very good of you to offer up your tickets @Steffan_1 are you interested in Ando141's offer?  Let me know soon, as I'd like to see if I can arrange this in time for Friday. 

Explorer
Lads please tell me you guys are doing presale for Celine Dion. Wanna get them for my wife for Christmas . Went to Vegas and didn’t get tickets so can’t miss out this time around

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 Celine Dion, eh? Vegas ... ohhhh. Well, I can confirm that she's coming to 3Arena and yes there'll be a pre-sale. Keep an eye on your 3Plus app 👍 

Lookout
Hi all were there any amount of gigs given that she was going to do in the 3 arena?

3 Moderator

@Malteaser Hi there 👋 She has announced two gigs, the 14th and 15 of September next year 👍 

Scout

Does anyone know how i could access tickets for the Ireland V denmark game players lounge in the Aviva for November?

Lookout
Hi jayfaye
The only way I was told was to get lower corporate tickets issued only to officials from the fai try get in contact with fai and ask
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>