Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Ticket competition on the 3Community for the 3Arena

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 so sorry to hear you that you are sick. And it's very good of you to offer up your tickets @Steffan_1 are you interested in Ando141's offer?  Let me know soon, as I'd like to see if I can arrange this in time for Friday. 

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Lads please tell me you guys are doing presale for Celine Dion. Wanna get them for my wife for Christmas . Went to Vegas and didn’t get tickets so can’t miss out this time around
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 Celine Dion, eh? Vegas ... ohhhh. Well, I can confirm that she's coming to 3Arena and yes there'll be a pre-sale. Keep an eye on your 3Plus app 👍 

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi all were there any amount of gigs given that she was going to do in the 3 arena?
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Malteaser Hi there 👋 She has announced two gigs, the 14th and 15 of September next year 👍 

Highlighted

Scout

Does anyone know how i could access tickets for the Ireland V denmark game players lounge in the Aviva for November?

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi jayfaye
The only way I was told was to get lower corporate tickets issued only to officials from the fai try get in contact with fai and ask
Highlighted

Scout

Helo 3 team,

I am using 3 since I come to Ireland,  

there is a ticket competition on the 3community Arena,

why not I  try my luck 😊

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.