Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Ticket competition on the 3Community for the 3Arena

Explorer
Chancing my arm here but noticed nobody picked the bellator tickets if there still going 🤪

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 We love chancers here 😉 and simply because you asked, I'll open this comp again until close of business today ( 6pm ) T&C's are as @Three_Rachel mentioned. Best of Luck 👍 

Explorer
Thanks a million your a star now here’s just hoping I win because I never win anything 🤣😂 and it was my birthday the other day so worth chancing

Explorer
So did I win 🤪🤪

3 Community Manager

@Ando141 does this answer your question? 😁😁 

happy birthday.PNG

Send me on a PM with your name, number, and address 👍  

Explorer
Hi just curious I got the email and have to go to the concierge to pick up tickets . Are they just general tickets or what because I have never used the concierge service before

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@Ando141 Hi there 👋 Yes, the tickets will be general tickets (seated)  👍 If the 3Plus lounge is open on the night, you'll likely have access to that as well. Enjoy the gig! 

Scout
Hi Rachel I would love to be in for a chance to win those bellator tickets if they are still available I have been involved in the mma sport for some years now as a coach and have nit been able to get my hands in a pair if these tickets would love to be considered

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Steffan_1  The tickets went to @Ando141  but keep an eye on this board "Competitions" because I get tickets from time to time for various gigs in the 3Arena and they will always go to Community members Smiley Happy  Next comp I'll tag you so you'll get a notification!

Highlighted

Explorer
@Three_Rachel he can have them if he is available to take them am currently off work sick so won’t make it unfortunately and wouldn’t want to see them go to waste
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>