Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 

Re: Ticket competition on the 3Community for the 3Arena

Navigator
Chancing my arm here but noticed nobody picked the bellator tickets if there still going πŸ€ͺ
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@Ando141 We love chancers here πŸ˜‰ and simply because you asked, I'll open this comp again until close of business today ( 6pm ) T&C's are as @Three_Rachel mentioned. Best of Luck πŸ‘ 

Navigator
Thanks a million your a star now here’s just hoping I win because I never win anything πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ and it was my birthday the other day so worth chancing
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator
So did I win πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@Ando141 does this answer your question? πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

happy birthday.PNG

Send me on a PM with your name, number, and address πŸ‘  

Navigator
Hi just curious I got the email and have to go to the concierge to pick up tickets . Are they just general tickets or what because I have never used the concierge service before
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@Ando141 Hi there πŸ‘‹ Yes, the tickets will be general tickets (seated)  πŸ‘ If the 3Plus lounge is open on the night, you'll likely have access to that as well. Enjoy the gig! 

Scout
Hi Rachel I would love to be in for a chance to win those bellator tickets if they are still available I have been involved in the mma sport for some years now as a coach and have nit been able to get my hands in a pair if these tickets would love to be considered
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Steffan_1  The tickets went to @Ando141  but keep an eye on this board "Competitions" because I get tickets from time to time for various gigs in the 3Arena and they will always go to Community members Smiley Happy  Next comp I'll tag you so you'll get a notification!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>