Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

New competition - share the pranks!

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi All,

It's April Fools Day and we want to hear from you! 

Share your prank stories below, whether you were the instigator or the victim!

The best prank will receive €20 credit on their account and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning! Smiley Happy

This is not a prank!

Best of luck!

*Only Three Irl customers can avail of the prize

Chosen Solution

Re: New competition - share the pranks!

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Congrats to @Michael_Mick You are our Winner 😊  You had us howling here in the office 😆😆 Pop me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth to claim the prize!!

Thanks to everyone that shared their stories, they were all hilarious!! 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Legend

When I was bored in college studying, when my friends would go to lunch i used to

* plastic tie their chairs to the table. (seats were like gold dust so it was great fun watching them when they got back)

* Super glue pencil cases closed.

* Open a book and glue it to the table

* Fold each page in a book in half to make a lovely looking fan.

* Plastic tie school bags to chair

* Plastic tie jackets to chair

Highlighted

Legend

I used to let the air out of another friends bike tyre every day for a week and he used to pump up the tyre every day, in the end got sick of doing it so he brought it to the bike shop and they said it was punctured and charged him for a new tyre.

When I told him what I did he wasnt too happy

Legend

House sharing in college, we moved one of the guys bedroom in to the kitchen,

I had to take the bed apart bring it downstairs and put it together again in the kitchen and same with the wardrobe, so he had to sleep in the kitchen that night.

I set changed the time on my other half's alarm clock an hour earlier so she was getting ready for work and left the house at 6:30 instead of 7:30. I got a text that morning at 6:45 (in her mind 7:45) about how little traffic was on the road and to have a great day...followed by another text 15 minutes later cursing me to hell!

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@billbond4 that is hilarious! My older brother and I did similar to my younger brother years ago. We took the mattress off his bed and stood it up in the bath behind the shower curtain to hide it from my parents. We dressed the base back up and when he came home he jumped on the bed to lie down and needless to say, nearly broke his back Smiley LOL Parents killed us!  

[ Edited ]

@billbond4 Amused and horrified Smiley Very Happy

Mine is a little nicer but it lost me a boyfriend! I changed my facebook status to engaged and my post was flooded with congrats and when is the date questions. I didn't reply but there were 85 comments and then I changed it back at 11:59pm with a new status "gotcha" I thought it was funny but my partner at the time did not as his phone was constantly ringing all day long and his family were very upset that he hadn't told them (he's from Australia)  I forgot about that part and we called it quits a few days later Smiley Sad

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend

@Mac_n_cheese Ah here, he should have seen the funny side of it.

@billbond4 yeah he definitely didn't hahaha
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend

@Mac_n_cheese  sure we live and learn

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>