Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

How are winners drawn.... exact process

Lookout
Hi

Just wondering how winners are drawn. This month 3 sets of winners with same surname. This happens quite regularly. Can you explain please.

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: How are winners drawn.... exact process

3 Community Manager

@Shaneycool Hi there, Welcome to the 3community. I'm one of the Mods and winners are picked at random, as long as they fit the competition criteria ( three customer, over 18 and so on ). Once they are picked we call the lucky person and ask permission to publish their name. @billbond4 Would you believe it, we do have a spinning wheel πŸ˜œ 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

are 6Re: How are winners drawn.... exact process

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Shaneycool @There are 6 people in my office with same surname as me out of 85 employees. One of the winners reached out to the mods here to say she was waiting on her prize and wanted to know when to expect it. That's not the first post from a winner either. I think the only way winners can be chosen is by randomly picking the names because all you have to do is click a button and you're entered. Ireland isn't that big so if each month there's a "Kelly" or an O Brien" thats not unusual considering how common those surnames are, right

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: are 6Re: How are winners drawn.... exact process

Lookout
You might be right.. we are only a population of 6.1 million πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”##-
Please type your reply above this line -##

Maestro
the comps can only be entered by 3 customers so that reduces that number significantly.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
Thanks for info but looking for reply from 3 thanks 😊

Legend
Only 4.8 million people in the republic, so that's shaved a few million off

Legend
It would be cool if three had a massive spin the wheel like on winning streak with peoples phone numbers on it.
Probably would be too big to spin though

3 Community Manager

@Shaneycool Hi there, Welcome to the 3community. I'm one of the Mods and winners are picked at random, as long as they fit the competition criteria ( three customer, over 18 and so on ). Once they are picked we call the lucky person and ask permission to publish their name. @billbond4 Would you believe it, we do have a spinning wheel πŸ˜œ 

Legend
Nice you can't best a spinning wheel!
Its wheely good

3 Community Manager

If this continues, we will end up going around in circles πŸ˜΅  πŸ˜Ž 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>