Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Brighten up your November with 3Arena ?

3 Community Manager

Thanks for all your comments. 👉 @Ando141 @Mac_n_cheese @Donegal-3 You haven't mentioned the gig you like to attend, please add it to your comment 😊 As the Marvel Universe event is this evening, the winner has been selected. Congrats to @Dungloe  . I hope you enjoy it. 

Explorer
Am ok this time around guys . Way to busy with work for Christmas. Hopefully the winners enjoy them selfs

Legend

Well done @Dungloe 

Leader
Thanks of thinking of me @Three_Deborah1 !I am working on all those concert dates 😨 feeling bit like Cinders here 🙈 Would like to wish everyone else the best of luck and enjoy your winnings x

Whoops haha Liam Gallagher please
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

Hi all, I'll be contacting you by PM, can you keep an eye on them and get back to me as soon as possible? Thank you

Highlighted

Legend

Qo6Zntt.gifEyes Peeled

3 Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to my PM's. The Liam Galagher gig was very popular indeed and @billbond4 is the lucky winner. Don't fret, Sigrid tickets are still available and guess what, I've got an extra pair of tickets for the Liam Gallagher gig on the 24th 👍 If anyone is interested let me know here as soon as possible. 

Legend

Had a great time, the seats were brilliant.

Thanks again !

3 Community Manager

Absolutely delighted to hear that. Keep your eyes peeled for future competitions here 💪 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>