Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Brighten up your November with 3Arena ?

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

November comp.PNG

Best of luck to everyone that enters our fabulous 3Arena competition! Remember you have to register on our community in order to enter so follow this link to register right away - Register and then post in the comment section below ?

T&C:

1. Be a registered member on the Community: register - Register
  2. Post your competition entries in the comments below.
  3. You must be a current 3Ireland customer
  4. You must have an address in the Republic of Ireland
  5. Competition closes on the 14th of November 2019
  6. The winner will be contacted by PM shortly afterwards.

Thanks,

3Community Team

Tagging @billbond4 @Mac_n_cheese @Michael_Mick @Donegal-3 @Ando141 

Re: Brighten up your November with 3Arena 🎶

Legend

Wow great competition would love to see Liam Gallagher was always on the Oasis side in ye olde Britpop battle of Oasis vs Blur back in the 90s.

I never got to see him live was supposed to goto Slane in 2009 but got sent away with work, all I got was a phone call from my wife with our first dance song from our wedding blaring down the phone.

So so many great songs from back then and now, I would definately, Maybe be in the good books if I won tickets to see him live.

Re: Brighten up your November with 3Arena 🎶

Scout
My 10 year only would just absolutely love to see marvel and me aswell 😂do this would be a great competition to win 👌
Highlighted

Re: Brighten up your November with 3Arena ?

I am a regular contributor here and help other members as much as I can which is why I believe I should win. Also I love this community!
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
Would be nice to see some one who helps others get a prize for there help. Hopefully you get something

Leader
Wow Three Fantastic Competition wishing everyone the very best of luck 🍀 Three you are full of Kindness 💖

Navigator

I need to speak to Liam and have him reunite with his brother, please let me have those tickets!! Man Tongue 

Leader
Ps Three you always put a smile on my face thank u x

[ Edited ]
Leader

You go @johnb315 What a come back that would be ! Peggy would be proud of you

Scout
I'd love to see the Marvel live show. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a Marvel/movie nut. Looks like an amazing show. Definitely would love to be at that, it'd be a nice pick-me-up. xx
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>