Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: BEST EVER Christmas Competition

3 Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your fabulous Christmas trees and favourite decorations. They've certainly added a festive feel to the Community.

I never thought I'd get to say this about a prize but "There's one for everybody in the audience" 😄 

@Ando141 @David79 @billbond4 Check your PMs and come back to me as soon as you can. 

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Thank you so much 🙌🏻
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hope everyone enjoys their Christmas surprises 🎄

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Just wondering if they where sent guys I still have not received mine
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @Ando141 Can you leave this with me and I'll link in with my colleague Deborah on this one? It'll be tomorrow before I get an update but we'll keep you posted 👍

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Perfect thanks a million
Highlighted

Explorer

Any update on what happened with the prizes, i myself never received confirmation email for tickets , but deborah is aware of this.

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Mine literally just arrived there this afternoon @David79
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.