Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Animal Photo Competition: Win a Brand New iPhone 6

I really wish I had a pet now! Can I use my daughter's pet or is that cheating?

Lookout
This is Nina and this is her showing her best side

Lookout

Navigator
What if u don't own a pet @rachael

3 Community Manager

@JenniferL  @Michael_Mick If you don't own a pet but you know someone (friend or family member) with a pet, you can use that picture and edit it to be as creative as you can possibly be! 

@Dody There's no picture in your post, are you having trouble? Just move to the full version if you're using a mobile phone and you can select the camera icon to upload a pic of your pet!

Thanks, Guys and best of luck!

Highlighted

17333245655742954936-03.jpeg

[ Edited ]
Leader

Here's our dog Lucky ✨Our little girl was so determined to get a dog she sold all her Barbie Dolls and accessory and saved up to buy Lucky

Pet comp.PNG

Leader
So here goes just like the song 🎤
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky me!
Even though I haven't a dime,
I laugh and play in a carefree way
And I have a wonderful time

Scout

What a great idea for a competition.

Here's my gal Roxy, chilling on her hammock after an afternoon of running around the mountains with her best pal Striker!

DogDaysofSummer_3.JPGRoxy

This was taken during the heatwave of 2018 so she's having a well-earned siesta Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

- J

Leader

IMG_6696.JPG

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon