Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: 3Community Competition

@Michael_Mick fair play! I started and got caught up with Christmas shopping.. well done!! Apparently there's another one soon so hopefully I'll win that hahaha! Although @billbond4 has been here longer so if it's another Three Knowledge test, we could be in trouble!
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend
Yeah i have been knocking around for a wee while alright 😊

Navigator
So why can't this be sent like a questionnaire text as navigating back and forth finding it hard couldn't even open my unread messages
Highlighted

Navigator
@Michael Mick hahaha😂😂lost concentration u ended up shopping think that's the point in navigating back and forth that's the hardest bit keeping on track with Xmas 3weeks away🎅🎅

3 Community Manager

@JenniferL That's a fair point! You know I think I had a bit of tunnel vision and I didn't think of this experience but definitely noted for future.

Is there any type of competition or activity you'd really enjoy taking part in?

[ Edited ]
Legend

@JenniferL good point alright.

How about a breadcrumb trail? 

So the answer to question one leads you to question 2,

answer to question 2 leads you to question 3.

Then final answer is a keyword that you send to the mods?

3 Community Manager

That's far more organised @billbond4 yeah I like the breadcrumb idea! 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon