Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

3Community Christmas Draw 2018

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

3Community Comp.png

Due to popular demand here's another chance to get your hands on a great prize for Christmas, courtesy of the 3Community.

In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it would be really nice to hear exactly what you love about this Holiday. Spread the Christmas Cheer!

To be in with a chance to win a €100 All4One Voucher.

Reply to this Competition Topic with your Fondest Christmas Memory Heart

The winner will be chosen at random on the 21st of December at 9:30 am. The voucher will be sent to the lucky winner by post, on the same day. Just in time for Christmas!

I'll announce the winner right here and I'll send you a PM to confirm your number and your delivery address!

Best of luck to everyone that enters!

Rach.

Tagging those that showed interest in another competition: @JenniferL @Porwa777 @petermod1 

Chosen Solution

Re: 3Community Christmas Draw 2018

3 Community Manager

Hi All,

Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful Christmas memories! It definitely helped spread the Christmas cheer and made me even more excited about Christmas (as if that was even possible)

I put all of your names into one of our many empty Celebrations boxes and picked @Donegal-3 as the winner!

Congrats @Donegal-3 Heart Send me a PM with your full name and address please.

Happy Christmas everyone!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Seriously!!!

Okay my fondest Christmas memory is when my brother came home for Christmas after 3 years in Australia, dressed as Santa! 

It was a complete surprise and it made for the best Christmas memory!

Christmas = Family

[ Edited ]
Legend

Spending time with friends and family that you dont see enough of during the year, also I love helping my Granny make Christmas Puddings and Christmas Cakes that she gives to all her friends

The Christmas lights are my favourite thing. Always make it really feel like Xmas. Favourite memory is as a child writing the list for santa clause. Having it magically disappear the following day.

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator
My fondest memory was a day out at the panto meet santa and home for some shortbread with cinnamon buns from m&s and hot milk before bed on a Xmas Eve sat by the fire as it snowed a true Xmas and I miss the coal fire and being young playing in the snow hands frozen from snowball fights and snowman building,those were the days we didn't have mobile phones then and building a snowman☃️⛄❄️🌨️🏂 was fun no mobile devices to distract🤗🤗

Leader
One of my fondest Christmas memories is been swept off my feet and flown to NYC ...kissing under the Rockefeller tree to rocking with the Rockettes at Radio City . Gazing in wonder at the Spectacular shop Windows and Their amazing musical lighting display and taking a horse and carriage around Central
Park ...It was just like a Movie✨❤️
Posted From Apple iPhone

Leader
The gift of giving is one of the best Christmas feelings Love being the Secret Santa the searching and researching the hiding and seeking to finally see the joy on your love ones face ❤️
Posted From Apple iPhone

@Donegal-3 completely agree I've never been to NYC but that sounds fantastic!

Highlighted

Leader
It is you will have to add it to your bucket list !!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator

Some of my fondest memories of christmas was travelling to kilkenny early every year at about 4 in the morning with my Dad  to collect my granny  to bring her up to ours for christmas, in particular one year it began to snow making it feel that extra special

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>