Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Outsatanding balance!!!!

I have recently canceled my contract with Three, contract was over. I had direct debit, but after canceling i still have received letter by post to pay bill, even it was setup direct debit.

My experience with three:  before leaving i been given 2 months free of change (1 months exceeded data, because billing period has changed out of nowhere, i was monitoring usage online + external app on pc ), so had to pay extra 90e, thats ok, but for second month I had to pay as well regular amount as per contract even was given free of charge.

Original question:

Could You please have a look in to my accounts, and let me know have paid all fees, charges and so on for three, please. To make so that am not in debt.

Broadband number 

Re: Outsatanding balance!!!!

That's a bill query so you'll need to send the mods a PM with your number and your name. They can't do anything to help you without it

Re: Outsatanding balance!!!!

3 Moderator

@ronnyrickson, Hi there, Mac_n_cheese is right, we need you to PM us your number, full name, address and date of birth to help you with this one. Let me know if you've already got this sorted. Deb

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>