Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Can’t buy mobile broadband add on

I have been trying for over a week now trying to purchase a broadband add on. It keeps saying service not available and try again later. There must be a fault on your website and this is not acceptable at all. I topped up with €40 last week and was looking to purchase the €35 20GB package but I still can’t buy it. Can someone please get back to me with a solution.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Can’t buy mobile broadband add on

3 Moderator

Hi @MickeyPurcell and welcome to 3Community!  Click here to see a guide on getting started.  Can you clear your cache/cookies on your device and try again? You can also buy an add-on by dialling 083 33 33 333 👍

Scout

Hi Mairead,

I have had this same issue for over a year now and have to go on chat every time to order the broadband add on. Ive had the issue on more than 3 different devices. Every time ive questioned this on chat, im told there is a technical issue that is being worked on with an ETA of 'soon'. ... If you are asking to clear cache that suggests there is no technical issue.... either there is or there isn't a technical issue.

If there isn't, then why does this page not work on a regular basis?

thanks. 

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 I don't want this happening on a regular basis for you. Can you PM me your details, and I'll pass this to our tech team? Deb

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>