Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

B525 set up password

Lookout

Hi can someone tell me how to setup password for Huawei B525? I've used admin but this isn't being accepted.

Roger

Chosen Solution

Re: B525 set up password

3 Community Manager

@ROGER1 Yes it will Smiley Happy So if you reset the router is returns the password to the default which will always be admin

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi Roger 👋 thanks for signing up to the Community and welcome 😊 Do you want to change the WI-FI key? Or the router homepage login? Have you tried resetting the router? There's a reset button at the back above the yellow ports. Deb

Lookout

Hi Deb, I want to access the router homepage for settings. Since getting the B525 my speeds have dropped. If I reset router will this allow me to to access setting with the "admin" password?

Thanks

Roger

3 Community Manager

@ROGER1 Yes it will Smiley Happy So if you reset the router is returns the password to the default which will always be admin

Lookout
Thanks Rachel all good now
Posted From Nokia Lumia 520

3 Community Manager

Lookout

I have reset B525 router and entered "admin" for both user name and password and still get error message "incorrect user name or password". I have also powered off, reset and still can't log in. I don't recollect setting either a user name or password when I received the router and my speed is so poor now - worse than the E5573 that I was using before.

Anonymous

The login password should be on the sticker at the back. Did you try this one since you reset? Once we reset it and access that page, we can go through the settings again and try to get you up and running properly.

Lookout

Hi, 

If you can't login the B525 by admin, i suggest you reset the router to factory default and then have a try. After you login the web interface, then you can setup the password. 

God bless all the people!
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>