Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

really spotty connection since winds in inishowen

Scout

About 2 weeks ago there was high winds in Inishowen, Donegal, and the power even went out for a good while through most of Carndonagh one day. Since then, the 3Unlimited Broadband I have has done this thing where the connection will completely cut out for somewhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes, saying DNS error sometimes then come back. or sometimes it'll get unusably slow instead of cutting out. this keeps happening CONSTANTLY. multiple times an hour, most commonly during evening peak times. And when it is working its much slower than usual. I'm living just about 4km outside carndonagh town. Did something happen to the local mast because of the winds, or was the timing just a coincidence? Either way, before that it was far more stable and actually usable, now its just frustrating.

Chosen Solution

Re: really spotty connection since winds in inishowen

3 Community Manager

@CM95 Hi there, I'm wondering have you tried to reset your router? Can you tried this and let me know how it goes for you? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: really spotty connection since winds in inishowen

3 Community Manager

@CM95 Hi there, I'm wondering have you tried to reset your router? Can you tried this and let me know how it goes for you? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>