Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

how to bring up the phones hidden menu? to set to 4g only ?

Pathfinder

I tried dialing *#*#4636#*#*  to bring up the menu and phone information but when I put the last last * into the dialpad the number vanishes .

Is there a new way to access this menu ?

Basically I am trying to set my mobile to 4g only .. any help? thanks

Re: how to bring up the phones hidden menu? to set to 4g on

@GaryLennon91  what type f phone, does it differ from one to another? Do you not have the option to go into your settings to select it?

Pathfinder
Hi , It's the 3 prism phone. The default option for the data is set to 2g/3g/4g. No option to select 4g only. Where I live the phone will get 4G but it drops to H+ and it cuts the internet off a lot . I don't mind the phones internet on H+ at home but it drops to H and I get a disconnection at random times . I don't know his to access the phones information menu where you can change the network to be set to 4g only. I have seen people do it online but maybe it doesn't work anymore or for this phone. I thought if I could set the phone to 4g only then it would stop disconnecting in my area or even if I could set it to H+ only . so it stops dropping to H and cutting me off .
Thanks for the reply
Highlighted

@GaryLennon91  I've seen the same thing online but tried the same and it didn't bring up any hidden menu either and I'm using a Samsung. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>