Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

can't see my post

Lookout

Don't see a post which I wrote yesterday????

Re: can't see my post

Legend

If you posted a post with a link in it, it wouldnt be posted when you click post the first time.

Enter the post again and make sure you can see the post on the forum afterwards

Lookout

Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
The 3 service has been down for three days in Rush area of Co Dublin. When will it be fixed? My phone and texts were perfect up the road in Skerries a few mins ago? I’m getting ridiculous answers from 3 techies in India!!!
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@seanie50 thanks for getting in touch. I have looked into this for you and can see we're currently working on a mast in the area. Our team team is working on this as we speak to have the service restored as soon as possible. 

Lookout
Thanks

3 Moderator

Hi @seanie50 I can see the service has been fully restored. Can you power your phone off for a few minutes and let me know if you see an improvement? 

3 Moderator

Hi @seanie50 I can see the service has been fully restored. Can you power your phone off for a few minutes and let me know if you see an improvement? 

Lookout
All ok now thanks

3 Moderator

Thanks for getting back and letting me know 👍 You're very welcome, enjoy your afternoon 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>