Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

When does the clock start running for Broadband Add-ons?

Scout

When does the clock start running for Broadband Add-ons? Is it when I purchase the Add-on (typically a 28-day 7.5 GB broadband Add-on for my PC), or when it goes live (after any earlier Add-ons have been used up)?

I had assumed it was when it went live, but more recently that has not seemed to be the case, though I can't be 100% sure (until recently I had little need to worry about the question).

My problem is that I would sometimes like to buy add-ons early, on the relatively rare occasions when I can't easily afford to risk running out of add-ons.  This would be good both for my peace of mind, and for Three's cash-flow. But I can't really afford to do this if the clock starts running (and my 28 days start disappearing) from the moment I purchase the Add-on (even tho it probably won't be going live for days or even weeks).

Chosen Solution

Re: When does the clock start running for Broadband Add-ons?

3 Moderator

Hi @FrankB and welcome to 3Community! As soon as you activate a broadband add on, it'll stay active for 28 days. The add ons won't go into a queue so to speak so basically it won't wait until your existing add on has expired and then kick in. Don't forget to accept solutions and share the love by liking posts that you found helpful ♥

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: When does the clock start running for Broadband Add-ons?

3 Moderator

Hi @FrankB and welcome to 3Community! As soon as you activate a broadband add on, it'll stay active for 28 days. The add ons won't go into a queue so to speak so basically it won't wait until your existing add on has expired and then kick in. Don't forget to accept solutions and share the love by liking posts that you found helpful ♥

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>