Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unusable B535

Scout

I live in the centre of town on the third floor my Huawei router is on the window and always on 5bars.  I've been in the shop where they are very helpful but no options have worked, I've also spent hours on the phone wasting time, I'm paying £22 a month for something that doesn't even work, I can't even listen to a song on Spotify with out it cutting out.  Every now and then after 11pm and before 7am, I'm able to use it but even this isn't guaranteed and is far from practical.  I have tried every solution, have any ideas?  Its seems extremely unfair to have a 24month contract for this, would you pay for the gym every month after its closed down?  There seems to be a lot of complaints about this, should you even be offering this service.  

Re: Unusable B535

@Rorz55  This is Three Ireland Forum so you need to contact 3UK as nobody here can help you with coverage issue in England.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Can't find it on Google, could you send a link to the UK one?

@Rorz55  from my own research i don't think 3UK has a forum. separate companies ya see but they have chat I'm sure. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>