Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unlimited limit?

Scout
Hi,

I'm on a Unlimited Broadband plan of €29.99 but wondered about a fair use limit and after how many Gigs it becomes well... less unlimited?

Just wondered because my HiLink router app says I'm above my spend while my 3 app days I have 763,388 MB left. I didn't receive any texts warning me I'm about to go over my limit though. I'm bedridden because of a chronic illness so Netflix is my best friend 24h a day. Afraid to lose that so.

Maybe I should reset the date of when my plan plan is reset for a new month?

Re: Unlimited limit?

My3 app is where you should check because your router could be showing you your usage as a total and not on the same refresh date as your plan. It's 750 gb and then your charged after that. They can call.it unlimited cuz of how much you actually get. A text about your allowance goes to the router sim so check the inbox by visiting https://192.168.8.1 login using admin as the username and password, then click on the inbox symbol or the envelope symbol.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon