Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Tonabrocky Mast

Pathfinder

Is Tonabrocky mast down?, I can't connect to it, it was down last week then it came back now it seems to be down again.

Chosen Solution

Re: Tonabrocky Mast

3 Moderator

Hi @Naser, thanks for your patience with us while we work to get this resolved. We are continuing to restore full service in the area. We will be back online again at 9 am with a further update if it's not resolved overnight. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Susan

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @Naser, thanks for posting. We are aware of the disruption to the service in this location. Our engineers are on-site at the moment putting a fix in place. We are expecting another update after 4pm so I'll keep you posted here. Susan 

3 Moderator

Hi @Naser, thanks for your patience with us while we work to get this resolved. We are continuing to restore full service in the area. We will be back online again at 9 am with a further update if it's not resolved overnight. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Susan

Pathfinder

Thank you Susan

3 Moderator

Morning @Naser I wanted to give you a further update on this. Our engineers have confirmed some parts need to be replaced on the mast and we're awaiting delivery of these parts today. I will continue to keep you updated on the progress. Thanks for your continued patience. Susan

3 Moderator

Our Network Team was on-site earlier today and conducted a further investigation @Naser. Parts are needed for the site and were due for delivery today but this was postponed due to the weather conditions across Ireland today. Rest assured I'll continue to keep an eye on the works regularly. I'll link back in with you tomorrow once I have received a further update. Susan 

Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Naser just popping back with an update. A Field Engineer and Electrician are completing further works currently on the site. I'll continue to keep an eye on the works here and I'll link back in once there's a further update. 

3 Moderator

@Naser just linking back in to let you know works on the site are completed. When you have time, can you power your phone off for a few minutes and back on again? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>