Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The huawei b525 router is so slow!

Scout

Hi,

I've had the same issue since purchase of the product, after back and forths with customer advisors they finally suggested the router was at fault. After taking to the three outlet for inspection they confirmed it works fine, after this news I proceeded to contact three again and being advised to bring it back to the shop and have the router checked again (What a Joke). There response to me is the router is fine the signal is fine (So I guess im making it up). I have used their services for years and this is the first time I've been unhappy with my product but they are adamant I pay the remainder of the contract and can basically offer me no further support. Day light Robbery. Three you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Community Manager

@Shaun100 I'd like to check out your service fully. As Mac_n_cheese mentioned we cannot guarantee speeds and we don't advertise speeds because it depends on many external factors that affect all mobile broadband services. In saying that I can appreciate that you are unhappy, and would like to see if there's anything I can do for you and your service. Click on the "send me a PM" in my signature and include all your account details so I can access your account and have our tech team run some tests. Thanks' 

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi,
My details are XXX   XXXXXXXXX

* personal details edited

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon