Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Suspended account and my3 password recovery

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi,

A week ago my broadband account was suspended because of a direct debit that didn't go through with my bank for the month of November.

I've tried reaching customer care from +353 83 333 3333 (it's the only number that works when trying to call from my French phone, since I don't use the number associated with my broadband contract.) and I was told by the automated service that there is a balance of 64 euros for my account.

I would like to pay online but unfortunately lost the password associated with my My3 account, is there a way to do it by email?

I do not have a SIM card and never used the phone number so I am confused as to why there is a balance of 64 euros when I'm supposed to only owe 29,99 because of a declined direct debit attempt.

The number associated with the account is 083XXXXXXX.

Thank you for looking into this.

Re: Suspended account and my3 password recovery

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 I'll certainly check this out for you can you send me a PM with your broadband number? I edited this out of your post for security reasons 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>