Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Public IP address

Scout

Hello!

I have read in previous posts that there is a possibility that you could set me up with dynamic public IP address for my All you can eat data plan. I have also read that it may require a kind of downgrade to 3G but for me that's not a big deal so if someone could set that up for me I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Chosen Solution

Re: Public IP address

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly help you with open internet access and setting up your router with a 3G only connection. Just send me  PM with your mobile broadband number, name, address and date of birth please 😊 Shane

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Send a pm to one of the mods with your details and they should do it for you

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly help you with open internet access and setting up your router with a 3G only connection. Just send me  PM with your mobile broadband number, name, address and date of birth please 😊 Shane

Scout

Solved, thanks for you help! Smiley Happy

Anonymous

No problem at all Sebastian, glad to have helped. Much appreciated and take care  👋

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>