Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Public IP address

Scout

Hello!

I have read in previous posts that there is a possibility that you could set me up with dynamic public IP address for my All you can eat data plan. I have also read that it may require a kind of downgrade to 3G but for me that's not a big deal so if someone could set that up for me I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Chosen Solution

Re: Public IP address

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly help you with open internet access and setting up your router with a 3G only connection. Just send me  PM with your mobile broadband number, name, address and date of birth please 😊 Shane

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Send a pm to one of the mods with your details and they should do it for you

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly help you with open internet access and setting up your router with a 3G only connection. Just send me  PM with your mobile broadband number, name, address and date of birth please 😊 Shane

Scout

Solved, thanks for you help! Smiley Happy

Anonymous

No problem at all Sebastian, glad to have helped. Much appreciated and take care  👋

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon