Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Poor customer service locked out of my account

Lookout
Hi I am a three customer for many years. It's almost a month now that my internet speed just went down dramatically. Could not open a page and it was so annoying that I literally threw my phone in the wall one night. Contacted three through the messaging service and the level of support is even annoying than internet speed. Firstly, it takes ages for someone to reply then they ask you to give all your security details in a message. Last night while talking to a guy, can't even pronounce his name, I was locked out of my account. Tried changing password, still locked and when I put my phone number, it says your number does not exist. It looked pretty deliberate to me so I changed all my other passwords and security question because I believe my data is not secure on three website. Please be aware. I am leaving three for good and porting over to Eir.

Re: Poor customer service locked out of my account

Isn't it a lockout for 24 hours? I'm sure it's secure I use it all the time. Do you login with your number or an email?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
I know what a lockout is. I have all the screenshots with time.

3 Community Manager

@AmirAli Hi there, I'm more than happy to check this out for you. I've checked our PMs here and don't see any from you. I'll need your number, full name, address and date of birth to access your account. Once I'm able to do this, I'll check your area for coverage and ongoing works in addition to checking your account set up. I'm able to help your with access to your My3 account too 👍 Please send me a PM, you'll see the link in my signature below.  

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon