Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

No 4G almost no 3G today

Navigator

Hi,

I've had no 4G and very little 3G coverage across Dublin today. I tested my phone in Dublin 12, Dublin 8 and Dublin 6 and had the same problem; the 3G symbol is showing but nothing opens. I've reset my phones data settings but nothing has changed.

I've been a customer for a few years now and never had this issue. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Ciaran

Re: No 4G almost no 3G today

Legend
Do you know anyone else on three in the same areas having the same problem?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator

I don't know anyone else on Three I can check with unfortunately. 

Navigator

This is as good as it's been all day. Never had a problem before today.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 20.31.51.png

Lookout
I’m having the same trouble, it happens pretty much once a week for me. Two days in a row now
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

@Cf @CiaranB  Hi Guys, How's your service this morning? If you're still noticing this can you both send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth? I'll be able to check this for you then.

Thanks'

3 Community Manager

@CiaranB @Cf Just updating here. Our technology Team have been in touch and noticed that some of our customers were experiencing intermittent difficulties with their data services in your locations. We can now see this has returned to normal but if you're still experiencing anything like this, let me know and I'll check it out Smiley Happy

Lookout
Great thanks. It is back working for me but I’ll get in touch if it changes.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator

Hi Rachel - some improvement today but still unusable. The signal icon is flicking between 3G, 4G and E. See below.

Thanks.Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.31.13.png

3 Moderator

Happy to hear its back up and running @Cf 💪 @CiaranB Let's get this looked at in some detail. Where are you at the moment that is resulting in these speeds? Have you noticed this to be just indoors or is it outdoors too? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>