Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

My 3 allowance not updating

Scout

First time poster.

I signed up to the 750GB package.

When I access the router via the Huawei iOS app, it tells me I have used 24.5GB so far.

When I sign into My3 and check 'My Allowance' page, the remaining allowance 'ROI Only Data - MB' does not change.

Please advise.

Chosen Solution

Re: My 3 allowance not updating

3 Community Manager

@Jerryc  Click on the send me a PM in my signature if you still need some help with this. If your usage is not updating in My3 then we will need to sort that for you so you can keep track of your allowance each month. Thanks'

@Michael_Mick Thanks for reaching out and helping Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

1st Cakeday!

@Jerryc does it ever change or are you brand new? 

Highlighted

Scout

Thank you for your reply.

I signed up on May 15th.

Currently, I am in my 2nd billing period.

This is what you've got left this month, until your new monthly allowance starts:

'ROI Only Data - MB 813,208'

This figure has not changed at any stage.

1st Cakeday!

I see! I think this is because you get a month and the few days before your bill cycle which is why it says 813....  It should have updated though. It would be very hard to go over 750 GB but no harm sending your number to the mods here so they can check that part for you. Click on @Three_Mairead there and send a Private Message to her.

3 Community Manager

@Jerryc  Click on the send me a PM in my signature if you still need some help with this. If your usage is not updating in My3 then we will need to sort that for you so you can keep track of your allowance each month. Thanks'

@Michael_Mick Thanks for reaching out and helping Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Scout

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. 

*post edited

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>