Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Mobile internet issues

Scout
Hi for the past week Ive been having issues with my mobile data which I didnt have previously. It seems to be from 5pm onwards up until even 2am The mobile data is either very slow or acts as it does when you run out of credit. Any ideas?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Mobile internet issues

Maestro

@Colleen12  sounds like there might be an issue or its traffic. Check if it's a 4G only thing you can select 3G only and test first. Obv not until tonight and there's an article here that goes through steps to troubleshoot https://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Network-or-Coverage-Issues/ba-p/464 if nothing works after you go through that then send a PM to one of the mods with your full address and they'll take a look to see if there's something wrong.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

@Colleen12  acts as it does when out of credit? As in you get the out of credit page on your phone screen?

Scout
No Theres just a wheel spinning beside the 4G/3G symbol.
Highlighted

Maestro

@Colleen12  sounds like there might be an issue or its traffic. Check if it's a 4G only thing you can select 3G only and test first. Obv not until tonight and there's an article here that goes through steps to troubleshoot https://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Network-or-Coverage-Issues/ba-p/464 if nothing works after you go through that then send a PM to one of the mods with your full address and they'll take a look to see if there's something wrong.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Colleen12 Did you get a chance to check out the article @Mac_n_cheese suggested? Let me know how you got on and if you'd like me to check the service in your area you can let me know your full address by sending it in a PM. Thanks'

[ Edited ]

There are particular timings where the count of users accessing internet is very large. At these timings the data transfer in the form of packets will be a bit low because of high traffic.

Regards

*post edited*

[ Edited ]
Scout

For your device to connect to the Internet, make sure: It has at least two signal bars. If not, see Signal issues / no service troubleshooting xxxxxxxxx

*post edited*

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>