Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Mobile internet issues.

Navigator

The last few nights I have been having problems with the mobile internet. I'm in the Kilmore quay area and have not had any problems before. Can someone please check this out and let me know that I'm not the only one? Thanks 

Chosen Solution

Re: Mobile internet issues.

@Ec88 Have you toggled with the network settings on your phone? Tried a few changes and restarted or anything like that. Can't see anything on the usual sites where people report issues 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@Ec88 Have you toggled with the network settings on your phone? Tried a few changes and restarted or anything like that. Can't see anything on the usual sites where people report issues 

3 Community Manager

@Ec88 Hi there, I've checked the masts around Kilmore and they seem to be up and running normally. Have you tried what @Michael_Mick suggested? 

Navigator
Was onto support and I've changed the network settings, seems to be working so far (touch wood) but I now actually think it could be something my phone is doing. Going through settings I noticed things have been changed. I might have gremlins in my phone😨 thanks for the suggestions guys 👍

Oh those gremlins! Did your phone update recently? 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
Well I'm back and still having the same problem, this has been going on since Feb. Internet cuts off constantly and I've tried following what I was told on customer support and I've had it into the 3 shop and they messed around with settings and said it would work but nadda I'm getting so fed up of it now. Please someone help me

3 Moderator

Hey, @Ec88 👋 Is this only happening in the Kilmore Quay area or no matter where you go? I can see our local mast there is predominately 3G so if you have the settings on 4G only, this may be why you are seeing it cutting out. Can you change to 3G just to see if it makes any difference at all? Are there any other Three customers in your house and if so, do they experience the same? How are your calls/texts? Do you have difficulty with them also? 

Navigator
It's mostly in the kilmore area but does happen occasionally in town. The person in the 3shop changed the settings to 3g but it made no difference, I live alone and calls sometimes drop but text go through no problem. I can get messenger and whatsapp texts too but it's just when I go on the internet or YouTube and my apps.
Highlighted

3 Moderator

I'd like to take a further look at your account and get this logged with our tech team to get it checked out further for you @Ec88. Can you PM me your number, full name, exact address and date of birth, please? 

Lookout

Hello,

Me and my 2 flatmates, we're having serious mobile internet issues for 3 days now. We are living in Blackhall place (close to Smithfield) and our internet connection is very slow. With an internet speed test app, we can see that our internet connection is less than 1 Mbps, and usually it is about 18 Mbps.

Does someone know if there is any network maintenance in this area or anything else which would cause this issue ?

Thanks

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>