Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Mobile Broadband Distruption / No Service

Lookout

Good day,

I have recently signed up for a 750GB broadband package for my house. However either there is no 4G or it runs with huge variation in speed from <1 mb up to around 50mb. And then after some minutes it stops completely (red on the modem). Changing the modem to 3G does not help - even though there are full bars on the modem, there is no service.

I am in Greystones and throughout the variations and no connections with the Three connection, my other 4G connections continue to operate...

Kindly let me know if there is an issue and this level of service will come to some level of reliability. If not it would be preferable to cancel the contract.

Thanks

R

Re: Mobile Broadband Distruption / No Service

Hi RDG, I've checked the area for you and our tech team are working on a mast there at the moment which is likely impacting your service. They're working hard to get this back up and running and full service restored asap. Aoife

Lookout
Thanks Aofie,
Holding thumbs then. At the moment there is still no service.
Regards

Happy to help, RDG. I don't have an exact time frame for you but they're working to resolve this as quickly as possible 👍 

Lookout
Hello,
So the connection lasted for a day and today there is no connection again.
I have logged into the modem, and can see there is 3G signal, but not 4G. However it does not login - the message on the model admin screen is that 'connect failed. Invalid profile'. I have not changed anything.
It really seems this service doesn't work. Please advise.
Thank you
Highlighted

Lookout

Similar issue this evening (Newtownmountkennedy region). Connecting to 3G but no 4G - assuming it's the same or similar reason?

Hi RDG 👋 I've linked in with our tech team on this and they're still working in your area at the moment. They're treating this as a priority to get the mast back up and running as soon as possible 👍

Hi Padraic 👋 The work taking place in the area is likely impacting your service too. Our tech team are working to resolve this and restore full service as quickly as possible. Aoife 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>