Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Inter changing sim

Explorer
I was wondering if I could interchange my sim between routers Huawei B525 and Huawi E5573 on unlimited monthly Broadband
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Inter changing sim

Oh right okay. All the Sims have little cut outs on them so you can reduce the size. If you make your sim smaller can it clip back into the bigger size and place in your router then? Taking no responsibility for it not working though if you can't pop it back together though.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@paulkin do you mean like take it out of one router and put it into another? The yup you can as long as both modems/routers take the same size sim. I do it myself when I go away for the weekend so I'm not carrying a bit router with me. 

Explorer
Yes but what if the sim not the same size
Highlighted

Oh right okay. All the Sims have little cut outs on them so you can reduce the size. If you make your sim smaller can it clip back into the bigger size and place in your router then? Taking no responsibility for it not working though if you can't pop it back together though.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>