Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Huawei B525 disconnecting

Explorer

Hi all

I have a problem with my modem, sometimes I have to log in to network every 15 min.

Sometimes it says it is DNS problems. It is better after 22:00 but during the day it goes off way too often. I restart it but helps only for a while. Here is picture of log errors HELP

Capture Int.PNG

Chosen Solution

Re: Huawei B525 disconnecting

Legend
I would change the wifi password,so that would knock off all the connected devices. Then connect one at a time. Are you living in a built up area? I find if devices are connecting to the 2.4Ghz there can be interference from other routers/electronic devices nearby

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]

@Rob73 are you trying to connect the same device? try disconnecting everything and then using a different device to rule that out.

ipconfig /flushdns and press  Enter. that removes all saved DNS

Try Ethernet cable instead of WiFi and see if it works.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer

Hi Mac

I use 2 laptops and one phone, but it keeps disconnecting each of them. Flushing dns helps only for a while, using cable doesn't make a difference .

Legend
I would change the wifi password,so that would knock off all the connected devices. Then connect one at a time. Are you living in a built up area? I find if devices are connecting to the 2.4Ghz there can be interference from other routers/electronic devices nearby

Explorer

Thx bill

I try that

3 Community Manager

@Rob73  Hi there, I'm just wondering if you tried the steps that @billbond4 mentioned. Let us know if they worked for you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon