Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Huawei B525 disconnecting

Explorer

Hi all

I have a problem with my modem, sometimes I have to log in to network every 15 min.

Sometimes it says it is DNS problems. It is better after 22:00 but during the day it goes off way too often. I restart it but helps only for a while. Here is picture of log errors HELP

Capture Int.PNG

Chosen Solution

Re: Huawei B525 disconnecting

Legend
I would change the wifi password,so that would knock off all the connected devices. Then connect one at a time. Are you living in a built up area? I find if devices are connecting to the 2.4Ghz there can be interference from other routers/electronic devices nearby

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Rob73 are you trying to connect the same device? try disconnecting everything and then using a different device to rule that out.

ipconfig /flushdns and press  Enter. that removes all saved DNS

Try Ethernet cable instead of WiFi and see if it works.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer

Hi Mac

I use 2 laptops and one phone, but it keeps disconnecting each of them. Flushing dns helps only for a while, using cable doesn't make a difference .

Legend
I would change the wifi password,so that would knock off all the connected devices. Then connect one at a time. Are you living in a built up area? I find if devices are connecting to the 2.4Ghz there can be interference from other routers/electronic devices nearby

Explorer

Thx bill

I try that

Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Rob73  Hi there, I'm just wondering if you tried the steps that @billbond4 mentioned. Let us know if they worked for you. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>