Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

EU Roaming question

Navigator

Hi there,

I have a Three billpay broadband plan and wanted to confirm how much data is included in EU roaming on this? It looks to be 3GB and then I would be charged out of bundle rates when going over 3GB?

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: EU Roaming question

Navigator

So just to clarify this if anyone else comes across this query;  the "Roaming with Three" webpage  identified my plan as "Broadband Plan 1", however with help from @Three_Deborah1 I found out that my actual plan is called "3 Unlimited Broadband-SIMO ROI" and does not include any EU roaming data allowance.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

What's the name of your plan? I thought you couldn't Roma with broadband. Are you prepaid? 

Navigator

Hi Michael

It's a billpay plan, I think it's called "Broadband 1 plan"

Thanks

Highlighted

@terland Don't think that exists anymore since the EU roaming thing last year and I'm nearly sure there is no roaming on Broadband. Just looked on three.ie and all the plans there outline "ROI use Only" If it does work you could end up with woeful fees

Navigator

@Michael_Mick 

Yeah, not sure, I got the 3GB number by going to the roaming page on the Three website, and this is what the result was:

Three roaming info.jpg

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@terland Oh that's great (older plan still has roaming) you're good to use it then but @Three_Deborah1 should be able to confirm just so you know for sure!

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi all, that sounds like one of our legacy plans, which does have the option of 3GB of EU data. @terland can you send me the number of your broadband1 account, please? So that I can confirm that the booster is on the account. 

Navigator

Thanks for all the help guys, @Three_Deborah1 I'll send you a PM with the number there shortly.

Navigator

So just to clarify this if anyone else comes across this query;  the "Roaming with Three" webpage  identified my plan as "Broadband Plan 1", however with help from @Three_Deborah1 I found out that my actual plan is called "3 Unlimited Broadband-SIMO ROI" and does not include any EU roaming data allowance.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>