Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DNS server not responding

It's weird, have you tried disconnecting and forgetting the connection to all devices to the modem and starting again? I'd say have the mods look at your connection so pm them you number and they'll be back tomorrow
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Navigator

Yes I tried disconnecting and forgetting the connection to all devices .But thats not helped.

Problem returns after a few minutes. I live in an apartment and maybe there are too many 2.4Ghz signals around?

Highlighted

Legend
If you live in appartment, definitely don't use the 2.4ghz WiFi band unless a device can only connect to it.
Re enable the 5ghz band, in all your devices forget the 2.4ghz and connect to the 5ghz and you should be sorted

Highlighted

Navigator

No big difference with only 5Ghz .Can 3 employees help me? I have a contract for 18 months and have daily problems with my internet connection. it's very frustrating.

Highlighted

@marcino I mentioned sending the mods a pm, they are the employees and they'll need your account info which can only be sent to them by pm. Go to your inbox and compose a new message, send it to Three_Deborah1 or Three_Susan or Three_Shauna. I sent that to you on the 23rd.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Legend
Could be a faulty router

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 and @Mac_n_cheese Thanks for all the useful tips here. @marcino from the sounds of things, it could be a faulty router as billbond4 suggested.  Can you send me a PM with your full name, address, and date of birth, plus your broadband number? With these, I'll be able to access your account and check it out in terms of service and the area. I'll keep an eye out for your PM 👍 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.