Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DNS server not responding

Navigator

Hi

I have a problem with my Huaweii B525 4G router, when I watching youtube on tv or laptop then I loose internet connection.
I restart it but thats helps only for few minutes just .
Sometimes it says it is DNS problems or problem with connection .I reset router , setting new password but it didnt help it.

Re: DNS server not responding

Try resetting dns on laptop/desktop. Select the “Start” button, then type “cmd“.
Right-click “Command Prompt“, then choose “Run as Administrator“.
Type ipconfig /flushdns then press “Enter“. (be sure there is a space before the slash)
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

Thats helped for a only few minutes. And troubleshoot said "The connection between your access, router, or cable modem and the internet is broken"

Okay are connecting via ethernet cable or wifi? Have you manually changed anything with your setup or can you describe your setup?

Navigator

I connecting via wifi .  Im didn't change anything with setup. I only  changed SSID and WLAN key , but this not helped.

Legend
Are your devices connected to the 5ghz or the 2.4ghz band of router?

Navigator

All devices connected to the 2.4ghz band of router. 5ghz is disabled.

Navigator

Does anyone know how to fix this?

It's to do with your setup. You mentioned resetting modem..as in you held down the button to reset fully? I think you should try that and disconnect everything to start all over again like you just got the modem.

Navigator

When I resetting modem I held down the button few second. I did that few times but this not help. It works fine for max 30 min and then again I lose internet connection. Problem is more common during the day.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon