Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cancelling mobile broadband

Navigator

Hi there,

Just wondering if I can cancel my mobile broadband package here? I think the 12 month contract is up in November, and I'd like to cancel.

Thanks

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling mobile broadband

3 Community Manager

I thought I might ask  😉 Can you PM me 👉 your number, full name, address and date of birth please? Deb

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Tummon  👋 I'm sorry to hear you're leaving us. Is there anything I can do to change your mind? Perhaps a more suitable price plan? Deb

Highlighted

Navigator

Hi Deborah,

I'm afraid not, I had purchased your mobile broadband package as I was in an area with poor wired broadband. I've recently moved into the city center and will be upgrading to fiber.

Thank you for service over the last year.

Regards,

Cathal

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

I thought I might ask  😉 Can you PM me 👉 your number, full name, address and date of birth please? Deb

Highlighted

Cancelling mobile broadband

Scout

Hi,

Can I please cancel my mobile broadband package? the 18 month contract is up the end of this month and we're moving to fibre today. 

Thanks

Lisa

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @Lisa8 👋 I can help you with this. Can you send me a PM with your broadband number or account number, full name, address and date of birth, please? 

Highlighted

Scout

Hi, likewise I need to cancel my broadband account please. Can't find where to do it on the site.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 If you click on my name and pop me a PM with your name, number, address, and date of birth I'll be sure to help out 👍 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.