Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Can you fix your 4g speeds???

Scout

Sickened with the speeds in limerick city centre, 1mbps all day long.... And thats being going on for awhile now...

I red forum post about people in the same boat, 

So will you let us know what is happening? Do wr need to switch to another provider???

Why im paying money for a servise that i can barelly use???

Need answera now. 

Re: Can you fix your 4g speeds???

Leader

Hi carlope

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I've checked Limerick City and all looks to be good there. I'll certainly check this out for you.

Can you tell me when you first noticed your speeds declining? Is it in one specific location or everywhere you go? 

Can you try enabling data roaming on your phone, then turning the phone off for 5 - 10 mins (or alternatively, put it in flight mode for 2 mins) to refresh your network connection? This can improve the speeds you get.

If that doesn't work for you, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB so that I can look into this further for you?

Thanks

Lisa

Re: Can you fix your 4g speeds???

Pathfinder

I haven't been here for a while, things were good, what is happening now is Three are stretching their network so thin with € 20 PAYG sim card and € 30 750G, that created very high contention especially in the evening. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon